My kitchen scales are awful. I suppose that’s what happens when you buy cheap from Clicks. I discovered that if I have a lump of dough weighing 200g (according to the aforementioned kitchen scales), and I split this into two halves, both halves weigh less than 100g (again, according to the aforementioned, dodgy kitchen scales). But together they still, miraculously, weigh 200g. Humph.
- RT @confluency: Postmodernism generator elsewhere.org/pomo/ (via @firstfallen) 4 hours ago
- Circular lists in common lisp. stackoverflow.com/a/16679737/514… Don't try to print it out >_< 1 day ago
- @antburman I see your test :p 3 days ago
- Dream, Death, Keanu: 2.bp.blogspot.com/_NpY8zzXwtUM/T… 4 days ago
- RT @confluency: Dragonfire module-writing workshop today, at noon, in Kramer 5B & 5C! 5 days ago